Born in Brooklyn, New York and raised in Puerto Rico. At the age of 15 he moved to the USA searching for better opportunities. Within four years he started his own business remanufacturing toner Cartridges in a small basement in Queens. Within two years he moved his small business into a warehouse in Brooklyn, and now 20 years later Millennium Remanufactured Toner, Inc. is presently located in the Bronx.
Frank is the first Hispanic CEO of a global “green” toner remanufacturing company. He creates Go Green Technology INC. in partner with Noviant an IT Consulting Company. He has partnered with leading companies inclusive of Columbia University, Department of Environmental Protection and other NYC agencies, Colgate-Palmolive, Corporate Express, Hertz, Veterans Across America, and Wesley, Brown & Bartle in providing products and services. With a passion in supplier diversity for over two decades, Frank’s innovative strategies, business acuity and passion for small business have made a difference across global businesses.
Frank is currently the Chairman of the NYS Coalition of Hispanic Chambers of Commerce – an umbrella organization of over 25 Hispanic Chambers of Commerce across New York State. He is also a Board Advisor for Veterans Across America, a 501(c)(3) veteran advocacy organization which enhances the economic well-being of veterans and their family caregivers.
In his success, Frank Garcia has not forgotten his roots and uses his business to help Today’s youth. Millennium works with inner-city high-risk youth programs such as Wildcat Academy. Millennium provides internships to students and introduces them to the trade resulting in placement here at Millennium or other image product companies.
In its success, Frank Garcia has been recognized for its quality with the following:
- 2016 – Actually, Chairman of the National Association of Latino State Chambers of Commerce.
- 2013- 2016, Chairman of New York State Coalition Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
- 2009 – Chairman of State of New York Coalition Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
- 2008 – Chairman of Bronx Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
- 2000 – President of YOUNG LATIN ENTERPRENEURS in New York.
- 2000 – MINORITY BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARD issue by Colgate-Palmolive.
- 1998 – YOUNG ENTERPRENEUR AWARD issue by the Camara Nacional de Comercio de Guadalajara.
- 1997 – YOUNG ENTERPRENEUR OF THE YEAR issue by NY State Federation of Hispanic Chamber.